Friday, February 19, 2010

Beauty on a budget

Is there such thing? I've been having to live within a tight budget lately and one thing I never did was go cheap on makeup or hair products. I am starting to realize my treat to myself (MAC makeup) needs to be a un-obsession. ugh. whaaaawwwww I've made some minor adjustments using a mascara by Loreal that I found I like. Sticking to the MAC eyeshadows I already have instead of buying and buying more and more colors. I think I am going to have to give up my smashbox primer I am going to try the Hard Candy for $8 hopefully it's something I will love. I will not give up my mac foundation though. Although I have been reading reviews on Revlon Photo finish foundation. It's like $15 so for ten more I can stick to my Mac. Hey I can't give up on everything right?

I am going to have to completely stop all purchasing of purelogy hairproducts (another sad face) I picked up a couple of items from walgreens that was BOGO Got2B. I hope I like it.

I must say I am really hating this. *pouting*

No comments:

Post a Comment