Thursday, April 15, 2010

beauty is pain.

beauty had been a pain on my wallet. I was suppose to get new tires on my car. and of course I went berserk on shopping especially since I haven't been shopping in forever. actually last time I went shopping was xmas and that wasn't even for me. So I spent over $500 at Torrid and about $300 at Ulta. Although it felt good to buy some new clothes and finally finally get to buy the good shampoo awwww how I love pureology.

I absolutely love love my new Urban Decay foundation. Since my dermatologist put me on Atralin which I am pretty happy with. It doesn't bleach and I have notice a huge improvement on my skin. And it helps with fine lines. Totally kick ass. But the down fault it dries my skin. And it has caused my skin to be super sensitive to moisturizers. I normally use Mac studio fix but the color has become icky on me that I have to dilute with a moisturizer and it flakes yuck. So I went to Ulta and one of the makeup people suggested a moisturizer especially when I didn't know she was putting on my skin and started to burn so they quickly took off and applied this moisturizer Mario Badescu Kera Moisturizer total difference and didn't burn my skin at all. Pretty reasonable priced and a little goes along way.

I will have to do a full review on my Dream U.d. foundation. I am probably going to write a blog of everything I am now using and love.

I seriously need to blog more often it has been really hard to in the last month being busy with work.

Hopefully someone is reading this and enjoying my randomness =)

No comments:

Post a Comment