Friday, April 16, 2010

Urban Decay Surreal in Dream


I absolutely love my new foundation from Urban Decay. I can't say how much I have fallen in love with it. Yes being a little dramatic here but honestly when you wear something that looks good on you just feel great. It's a cream to powder foundation which I have never used before but the woman at ulta put it on me and I was instantly impressed.

Today was my first day using it and it was super easy to apply with the brush that's included. You take a swipe and apply on your face. Turning the brush over and start brushing all over. A little goes a lonnnng way. I skipped so many steps. With previous foundation (mac studio fix) I would moisturize, prime, foundation, then set it with mac skinfinish and then apply a mineral veil. whew. Now I just moisturize, prime and foundation and looks way better than when using mac. I honestly feel like a dream :) I have this clean, photofinish dewey look. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment