Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unemployment

Being unemployed sucks. I have gotten lazier, fatter and I smoke more. I thankfully started to pull myself together. I was drinking sooo much pop. I now have my two cups of coffee in the morning and spend the day drinking water. Hopefully that will help shed some pounds that I have gained being unemployed.

I have been having some bad few days. My boyfriend and I are just down worrying about money. It puts a damper on our relationship because we are both stressed out. I just started my period and have been having wicked cramps. None of my clothes fit. With no money to to buy new clothes. Eating healthy is so freaking expensive. We've been eating hamburger helpers which I love I think with the adding of your own spicing it up makes a delish meal but not so healthy. But they're so freaking cheap.

I am just ranting.

5 comments:

  1. Kelly! Get it together!(in my stern voice). I'm serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต pg slot ใหม่ล่าสุด พวกเราในฐานะ คาสิโนออนไลน์ pgslot ผู้ให้บริการสล็อตรวมทุกค่ายผู้ให้บริการ สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ ยอดเยี่ยม เกมทำเงินผ่าน มือถือ ที่ทำเงินก้าวหน้า ที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  3. เว็บ slotpg คืออะไร ซึ่งเป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความสนุกสนานและรูปแบบการเล่นที่หลากหลายให้ผู้เล่นได้เลือกเล่นตามความต้องการของตนเอง PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. อยากรวยต้องรู้ สัญลักษณ์ในเกม Pg Slot เรื่องเกี่ยวกับการคว้าชัยชิงรางวัลก้อนโตจากเกมสล็อตออนไลน์กับทางค่าย PG SLOT เป็นสิ่งที่นักพนันคนใหม่คาดหมายว่าจำเป็นที่จะต้องนำเกมมาให้น่าเล่นมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  5. แนะนำเกม 4x4bet เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมการพนันออนไลน์ในรูปแบบต่าง ๆ โดยเฉพาะเกมสล็อต PG นับว่าเป็นเว็บไซต์ที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือและได้รับความนิยม

    ReplyDelete