Wednesday, August 11, 2010

anti social, m.i.a., incognito

Just some of the words how I am feeling. There is a small amount of people that I tolerate communicating with these days.

I don't feel depress or anything because lord knows I have been there so I know if I am depress or not. But for the last month or so I don't want to be around anyone or talk to anyone. All I want to do is be at home in my nice dark(I keep all the blinds closed, mostly to keep my house cool) and really cold air conditioned house. I am content and peaceful doing that.

Thankfully my true friends seem to understand that. But I sometimes I feel guilty or bad for not being a friend or not doing my quote on quote friend duties.

Working out is so non existent. I know if I do I will feel tons better. But this damn heat I don't want to do anything.

I hope I snap out of this because I have so many things going on this month and September.

2 comments:

  1. If you're feeling content and peaceful on your own while in the dark, then that's okay! There's no reason to try to break out of that if you are content.

    When you're ready, start working out again. Break out of the need to be alone...but honestly, sometimes solitude is wonderful therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cadence I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete