Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ten years

so yesterday was my mom's anniversary of the day she died. It's been ten years. It's so hard to believe that it's been that long but at the same time it seems like it has been eternity.

It's crazy all the emotions that you experience all at once or through the whole time. I think of grief and it never ends to me. It's not a process it's the feelings you exerience or have for the rest of my life. At least for me it's that way.

I remember the woman she was. Absolutely the best. There was no one that didn't love her. She made friends where ever she went. I always wish I was that way. My brothers are. She was such an amazing person.

I wish I had here. Especially all that I am trying to do I wonder what she would think or what she would have to say. My mom always had something to say, it drove me nuts but it's something that I truly miss.

I wonder what she thinks of how we all turned out. How I turned out.

I miss her every minute of the day.

rest in peace mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment