Sunday, August 1, 2010

BB after dark

I am a huge fan of Big Brother. This is the first year I watch the After Dark show on showtime. Usually it's kind of boring. But last night episode has me cracking up (I dvr it) so I am watching it right now and so far Hayden has scratched his ass and giving his resume over the camera. I don't know if he is serious or has gone insane from solitary confinement which I have know idea what that is about.

It is confirmed how annoying Rachel is. She really makes herself sound like an alcoholic. I never hear one person talk so much about alcohol. How is Brenden like her???

This is the first season that I don't have a fave. I normally I always seem to like who the house hates but I am annoyed with Rachel. I like Enzo but not sure he can win it.

Anyways just some random BB thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog... keep up the great work!
    Swing by my blog to pick up an award for being awesome!

    http://amoroccan-acat-and-my-bigass.blogspot.com/

    All the best,
    Kim

    PS- BB rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!

    Thanks I am happy you read. I have been so lazy writing these days. Not a whole lot to say sometimes.

    Yes BB rocks :)

    I do log in every other day or so to keep reading yours and some other blogs. Not to worry :)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    xxoo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg joker slot ใหม่ล่าสุด มีความปลอดภัยและก็มั่นคงด้านเกมออนไลน์ด้วย pg slot ทุนหมุนเวียนจากในเครือข่าย PG ในทุกประเทศ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นสหราชอาณาจักรไหนก็เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete