Saturday, May 22, 2010

madness and sadness

I haven't blogged in forever. I have just been so super busy. This is my only weekend of not having a thing to do. I love it. Next weekend I have Thursday night hanging out with my friend and her cousin who is coming in from Canada. Friday spending the day with my sister n law and getting my hair cut. Friday night I prepping food for my Saturday night. Saturday driving to my friend's house who lives an hour and half away barbecuing and getting the UFC pay per view which I can't wait to see. Sunday morning I will be at her house probably till the early afternoon and then I think may do family things Sunday or Monday. After that weekend I am going to a concert with the friend who lives hour and half away so spending Saturday and part of Sunday there too. whew it's a lot and I haven't quite determine where I am getting the money to do all of this lol

And....I finally come to the realization that I need to go on a diet. what sadness :( I swear I can't fit into anything. I have so many pairs of jeans especially some really nice expensive brands that I can't fit into ugh.

So I pulled out my biggest loser calorie counter book lol and I am going to go grocery shopping every Sunday and buy for the week. My biggest fault with dieting and meals is my lack of planning ahead.

It kind of sucks I already wake up early just to have time to do my hair and makeup. My favorite saying beauty is pain lol It sure is. I can't seem to get myself to do more than walking these days. Normally I find a work out that I love and have the motivation to do it. Not this time around. I love tae bo but not enough to make myself do it. Well besides you should only do it once a week. I can't get into doing my Biggest Loser yoga, Jillian's or Jackie Werner workout which I love all of them and seen the best and fastest results.

So I keep telling myself one thing at a time. Get my eating better and continue my walking and slowly incorporate yoga and tae bo.

Well off to enjoying my weekend of nothing. Hoping I will do more blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment