Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Obsessive behavior

Oh why can't I work out. work has been so stressful and annoying the F. out of me. So when I get home I don't want to do anything. The only thing I can make myself do is walk and the weather has been sucking. Rain rain go away.

I feel like I am struggling with working out and this craving for excitement and adventure but don't know what to do. ugh. I know I will get over this bipolar moment *grins*

I still have this semi-dangerous obsession of shopping. I swear I need to cancel my internet service to stop from ordering online! Ok so it's not that bad but I have to admit I can get impulsive. lol

And finally I am in baby mode. I see babies, pictures of babies and baby things and I WANT one. So obsessive.

I swear I never thought I had such a obsessive trait but I am finding I am learning all new things about myself. lol

Well keeping this blog short. I am totally scattered and all over the place. Not making much sense. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment