Friday, July 9, 2010

birthday blues

I am totally not a birthday person and don't make a big production out of it. Reason being I have a couple of people I know make such a big thing about it. It's about presents and what everyone is going to do for their birthday. I don't expect anything or expect anyone to do anything for me but.....

My dad decides to pop over today I had the day off and he basically wanted to wish me Happy Birthday but comes out sorry I don't have anything for you other sending you flowers. He had flowers sent to me at work yesterday. Then he is telling me about how he is going out to dinner and movies with a bunch of people tonight. He didn't even care to try and make dinner plans with me or anything. In the past we had always gone out to dinner and he always gets me this certain cake. I guess not this year. I mean wtf. I'm not asking for anything but I thought he would at least want to take me out to dinner and cake.

I woke up feeling good today. I was able to fit into some capri and I just felt good about me and now I am so bummed.

Birthdays without my mom totally suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment