Sunday, July 4, 2010

taking out the garbage

Today well rather yesterday I went to help a friend move. It was the worse. She lives an hour and half away which doesn't bother usually. The morning started with wasted running around. We get to her house and she has nothing packed! Seriously I would never ask someone to help me move without having my stuff packed. One I really wouldn't want someone packing my stuff. She didn't pack the things that I thought would be the first to pack. Her whole freaking kitchen!

She had this guy helping her move her stuff that was the hugest racist prick. I was soooo uncomfortable and angry. I started to realize the kind of person my friend was too. Trash. I don't think I am better than anyone else but one thing I do know is that I am not trashy or affiliate with trashy people. I was upset the whole day and wanted to leave. But I couldn't was stuck. She asked for me to stay at her old house and continue packing while they get the stuff off the truck and bring back more boxes. She asked me to pack up her kids' closets and clothes. I was pissed.

Ok now to top off the day her bf wants her to contact someone she knows who is ordering UFC fight. She calls this person asking if her bf could come over to watch the fight this person never met her bf and to top it off my friend didn't tell this person that with was going to be her bf, two other guys and her two kids!!! omg seriously. AND my friend wasn't even home to go with him. She told her bf to go show up at this person's house. We get back to her house and she asked me if I wanted to go and I said the last thing I want to do is socialize with strangers. It's 10 at night and I spent the whole day moving and the racist prick was with her bf. I said I would just go home (I was suppose to spend the night) So I left at 10 at night. What bullshit.

where is the friendship going to go now? I honestly can't be friends with someone who I truly believe is trash and associates with racist people.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete