Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bitching

How do you deal with hating your job? It seems to be getting worse and worse everyday. It's crazy how I use to like going to work. I mean I use to go in early now I dread going in. I think it's taking a toll on me. I am always tired and weary everyday. It all caught up to me today. I got home ate dinner and then poof I end up waking up at like 9pm on the couch. I don't remember laying on the couch lol.

Work has been so busy since we have had layoffs. I'm doing the work of 3 or 4 people. I sure don't feel the pay of that many people. My boss is so difficult to work with. I know it could be worse but she comes off like she is going to listen and take what you say but why bother when she doesn't do anything about it.

I am beginning to really dislike people in my department and it's only a matter of time before I say something. I am actually surprise that people still like me because I have become so outspoken.

This economy is no better. Looking for a job is awful. Jobs are like 15k less than what I make now and I don't even feel like I may enough. It's so stressful. I remember when jobs were out there. I never really had a problem finding another job if I weren't happy with what I was doing.

I am thankful to have a job and that thought is about the only thing holding my sanity together. But how do I snap out of this? I'm getting irritable and angry. Seriously do I need therapy?

Enough of my bitching. If anyone is reading thanks for reading my awful bitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment