Tuesday, July 27, 2010

totally tuned out

lately I have been checked out from the outside world. I literally hate being online, texting or talking on the phone. I actually don't mind chit chatting with complete strangers through my blog readings than people in my personal life. I so just want to be anti social and left alone to my own thoughts. I have a lot going on emotionally and mentally right now that I just want to be left alone.

I have always kind of known that I don't do good with needy people. But I get so aggravated with needy people. I have particular friends who are and seriously I can't deal. When talking or around them I am totally dazed and my physical body is present but the rest of me is totally not there. In my head I am totally screaming leave me the fuck alone. Does that make me a terrible friend??? I mean I feel like I do my friend duties being there when they need me which seems like all of the time. I really have only one friend that I never mind talking or seeing these days. It's because she totally understand what's going on because we are going through the same thing right now.

What the fuck do you do?


p.s. I can't seem to freaking work out. ugh!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm your newest follower. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete