Wednesday, July 21, 2010

it's back to insanity for me

I had a physical today. sooooo I really need to do something about my weight. I have been eating pretty healthy for the most part. I have been indulging in the occasional drink or two and sometimes pizza and sweets. But I have to do something seriously. It was embarrassing having the cute fireman/paramedic that was the doctor's assistant pinching my fat on my abdomen, upper arms and my thighs. I was wearing a skirt and he was trying to pinch my thigh a little above my knee and he couldn't get it so he ask the doctor. She came over lift up my skirt and got a big chunck of my upper thigh! lol I think he didn't want to lift up my skirt. I was a little embarrassed. I had to do this flexibility test where you sit down with your legs straight in front of you and you have to reach without bending your knees to slide this thing. I had trouble getting up. One I was wearing a skirt and two when you are a chubby girl trying to get up off the floor with nothing to pull yourself up. So he put his hand out and asked if he could help me up. How sweet is that. I declined didn't want him to have to feel my weight.

I will get back to working out consistently no matter how hot it is and what mood I am in. I sabotage myself all of the time. I should of lost some weight by now if I stuck with the insanity.

So it's back to insanity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment