Friday, February 11, 2011

Attitude adjustment

I am in desperate need of one. I have two more weeks left of work and really only a week and half because I am taking a few days off. But let me tell you I am so tempted to slap the shit out of some people.

I am getting a lot of pressure to have an after hour or happy hour with my department. How do you put it nicely that you don't want to spend my time after work with everyone I work with. I thought about having something after work but with a select group of people. For awhile I was feeling guilty and was going to give in and have something where I would invite all of my department. But today because my temper is so short and I am getting stupid shit from people I am saying fuck it. If I want to invite only five members of my department and leave the rest out I will damn well please.

As you can tell I am just aggitated and fed up with some of the people I work with. Especially a certain girl I work with. I swear she thinks her shit doesn't stink. I just want to put a mirror in her face and say "baby girl you are not cute" My director is giving her all this power and she thinks she is all high and mighty. Come to find out they are moving my position directly under her. I am so glad I am leaving.

Ok that's enough of my bitching. I need to breathe.

1 comment:

  1. pg สล็อต เว็บตรง ขั้นต่ำ 1 บาท แตกง่าย ผู้เล่นสามารถเพลิดเพลินไปกับเกมสล็อต PG ได้อย่างมั่นใจและอุ่นใจที่ได้เข้าร่วมการเดิมพันในเว็บไซต์เชิญชวนนี้ได้เสมอ

    ReplyDelete