Sunday, February 27, 2011

in·dif·fer·ent 

good bye Illinois. Here I am Indianapolis. This weekend was the weekend I made the move into my boyfriend's. I didn't think that I would have these weird emotions. Or maybe I should say lack of emotions. It was a weird weekend to come. It's the weekend of his late wife's anniversary. So how do you feel? He keeps asking me if I am ok. I say yes but I know I am not. Not in a bad way or anything, kinda indifferent.

Since I made the decision to move I've never been happier. I needed the change in all aspects of my life. I am truly thankful to have found him. I have been anxious to make this move now I am just blah. I guess it didn't help that seeing everyone before I left was kind of sad. It was hard to see people crying and sad I was leaving especially since I was so happy.

If anyone is reading this blog. I know it doesn't make any sense. I am sorry. I am just kind of scattered.

3 comments:

  1. เบอร์ มงคล สำหรับ PG นักเสี่ยงโชค สล็อตแตกง่ายมากยิ่งกว่าเดิมก็เลยเป็นที่เรียกร้องของมนุษย์ล้นหลาม เบื้องต้นของชาวไทยนั้นประทับใจการลุ้นโชค PG แสวงโชคลาภ เพื่อผลที่มีผลดีต่อโชคชะตา

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg auto slot cc เกม พีจีสล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาในรูปแบบใหม่ เป็นเกมส์ยอดนิยม ที่นิมยมเล่นกันบน โลกอินเตอร์เน็ตปัจจุบันนี้ ที่ใครๆต่างก็รู้จัก นับเบอร์วันชั้น 1 พีจีสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  3. รู้จัก Slot1234 เป็นเกมส์ออนไลน์ที่มีความนิยมอย่างแพร่หลายในปัจจุบัน PGSLOT มันเป็นเกมส์ที่ผู้เล่นสามารถเข้ามาเล่นผ่านทางเว็บไซต์หรือแอปพลิเคชันที่รองรับเกมส์นี้ได้โดยง่าย

    ReplyDelete