Wednesday, February 23, 2011

take me out to a ball game

So has anyone watch that episode of Sex in the City? If you haven't let me tell you. Charlotte starts dating this guy who is constantly adjusting himself and it drives her nuts literally. Well I am having the same problem. My man is constantly doing it and it's freaking distracting not to mention kinda embarrassing. I don't think he even knows he is doing it when I try to bring it up to him.

I think it's a combination of having how do I put this delicately there is no way he has rather large balls :) And also with shaving :D all contributes to him shifting. It drives me nuts. In the episode she buys her bf supportive underwear. He wears the boxer brief so you can't get no supportive than that.

So I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. เบอร์ มงคล สำหรับ PG นักเสี่ยงโชค สล็อตแตกง่ายมากยิ่งกว่าเดิมก็เลยเป็นที่เรียกร้องของมนุษย์ล้นหลาม เบื้องต้นของชาวไทยนั้นประทับใจการลุ้นโชค PG แสวงโชคลาภ เพื่อผลที่มีผลดีต่อโชคชะตา

    ReplyDelete