Thursday, February 3, 2011

the move.

The move is fast approaching. I have so much to do and things to get done. I have like 3 weeks left. Within that time I am visiting babes for 5 days. So it doesn't give me a whole lot of time to get some time in with other friends. It's kind of getting overwhelming and spending the money to do things. I have people asking me to do this and that. And it seems like everyone I knows birthday is in February.

I really want to see everyone before I leave. But also, I don't want anyone to think that I never going to see them again. I am only going to be a 4 hour drive. It's a lot but not managable.

I am finally going to get my paperwork from HR. My director was holding up my PA (personal action) form. I think she was thinking that I was going to change my mind. She is a weird one.

I am really happy that I am leaving here.

No comments:

Post a Comment