Wednesday, June 9, 2010

day three:

Cardio Power & Resistance:

Is soooo hard. It really bums me out that there is a lot of things I cannot do. I mean Shaun T even gets out of breath when he is doing the work outs. You see these very fit people having to take breaks. It's tons of jumping. Again the warms ups are super tough. But I do get through them and I sweat and I really sweat. The one thing I found odd with this program that I haven't seen anywhere else. You do warms up and then you do stretching to start the actual workout. Never seen that before.

So I am questioning is this right for me??? I like it but it's too hard. Do I just keep doing it and not only of my goal to lose weight but to be able to do every single exercise in the program. I guess I will know when I weight myself on Sunday.

Also, I am on my period and I wonder if that's causing me to be slower. Way to start my first week of this program but I figure why not start. I do have to say it seems to help with a cramping or usual soreness I get when being on my period.

Tomorrow is Recovery day I think my last blog I wrote that today is when I looked at the calendar I thought it was on Wednesday but it's because the calendar is Mon-Sun not like a typical calendar Sun-Sat so I just saw middle of the week lol But I have to say I am looking forward to it although the description for the recovery says this:

"Cardio Recovery: Don't get your hopes up-this isn't the recovery you're expecting. But it should help your body and muscles prepare for more INSANITY (approx. 35 min)"

lol

I am anxious to see my results at the end of this week. It may influence my decision to return the Insanity and maybe get another program??


No comments:

Post a Comment