Friday, June 11, 2010

that shit was bananas


those were the words that Shaun T said at the end of the Pure Cardio workout. lol This was one of my favorite workouts. I only had to skip one of the exercises. I still had to do modifications but this is only my first week. I am feeling pretty good. I am real excited to weight in on Sunday and see what my results are. Ok back to the pure cardio what I like about it, it's constant back to back exercises. Not circuit. I hate circuits. I don't know if it's because I am a.d.d. because I get bored so easily lol

On another note. The dieting and being on this schedule has made me want to not to do anything. I am so focus on losing weight that I don't want to sabatoge myself like I normal do. I have been getting weird vibes from friends. I don't understand why they don't get it. It's like this "oh one drink won't hurt" or "you have to treat yourself so going out to eat will be good" I am having to turn down invites. And the honest things is I don't want to go out and do anything.

My days go like this. Morning starts me eating breakfast then getting ready for work. work. I come home eat my fourth meal wait a half n hour before I work out during that time I am normally facebooking or emailing. So it's usually six o clock by the time I start working out. after working out I fix my dinner. eat. cleanup and then start prepping for my meal for the next day. Prepping takes sooooo much time. By that time I am taking a shower, getting into bed and read or watch my shows that were dvr. What's life going to be like the 2nd month when the workouts are longer??? So I don't have much time to be social. It's sixty days out of my life and hopefully sixty days that will change my life.

I have two brothers who are super cute. Boys still look attractive when they gain weight. Well in my family both of my brothers have lost significant amount of weight and got into real good shape. So they get all of the compliments and I remain the fat sister. So this year I want it to be me. In September my family is going to drive up to Michigan for a huge birthday party for my grandparents. I want my family members to say what they said to my brothers to me.

Totally random thought: I am so digging the song by BoB "Airplanes" featuring Hayley Williams from Paramore.


xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment