Friday, June 18, 2010

Eating is important

So I normally weight myself on Sundays which are my rest days. Well I made the mistake of weighing myself this morning and I haven't lost anything :( I am really down about it. I haven't been keeping track of my calories but I know I am way under because I have been skipping meals and eating less. Isn't that funny I am contributing my lack of weight loss to not eating as much?! where is the logic in that. But I think it's true. My workouts were super tough and I must of not been having enough fuel for my body.

Then yesterday I skipped my workout I feel totally weird. So I am even contemplating of trying to do yesterday workout and today's workout all today. yikes! probably not smart but I am going to try it at least and see how I feel.

Losing weight has become an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment