Wednesday, June 16, 2010

they're ah rubbin

my thighs that is. I am wearing a skirt today since it's hot and our building tends to get hot and sometimes humid. I dread wearing skirts and dresses because of my thighs rubbing together. Normally I carry some body oil with me and I forgot so now my thighs are rubbing and sticking together. ick. Not to mention that it hurts. So I am avoiding doing any kind of walking and I know I must be walking funny at times lol

So I hope that Shaun T helps me with that problem. Speaking of Shaun T. I am in love with him. =) he is just so darn sexy. I am doing the workouts and he is speaking to the camera but in my mind he is talking directly to me pushing me and I can't let him down so I keep going. I do take my breaks but he encourages that if you are too tired or need a break take one. Today is Plyometric Cardio Circuit which I hate. It's probably my least favorite. Yesterday, I had Pure Cardio is my absolute fave. Except I don't think I will ever be able to do suicide jumps. They will beat the death of me. That's the only exercise on that dvd that skip. Saturday I will do the Pure Cardio and Cardio abs which I am real excited to do. Isn't that funny?! *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment