Sunday, June 13, 2010

three and one slash two

Sunday are my rest day from the insanity program. I also made it the day I will weight in. I loss
3 1/2 lbs. a loss is good but I was kind of hoping for more. So I am a little disappointed. I wonder if it's because I was on my period??? I normally pull a good 5 or 6 lbs when I have gone on a diet and exercise. I swear the thirties are killing me. One thing I can say is that I am improving. Yesterday I was doing push ups better than I when I first started and it's only been a week. So that's a big plus.

I am really seeing that during this sixty day period I really have to cut out doing things. I had to house and dog sit yesterday so I went after I worked out yesterday but it's hard to stick to a diet plan. I also went to a friend's house last night and they order pizza. I couldn't help but have a few pieces. ugh. I was so disappointed at myself. I do give myself credit that all I drank was water. Everyone was drinking beer and I so wanted one. But I am determined to lose significant amount of weight.

Since today is my rest day I am resting from the meal plan. I am going to eat healthy but I am not going to count calories and stick to the routine of five meals. So far I have only had some yogurt and cereal. I have ribs cooking on the grill right now and so I will eat that with some spinach no bread. Although I so want to make some cornbread.

Well I have just rented Alice in Wonderland ondemand. So off to watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment