Sunday, June 6, 2010

two.hundred.thirty.three.

That's how much I weigh. Very depressing but surprisingly lower than I thought. my goodness it takes a lot of work to lose weight. Not just the working out part but in the past two days I had to grocery shop at three different stores. I spent two hours prepping for my breakfast, mid morning meal and lunch for the week and I haven't completely finished. I bought some ground turkey, turkey cutlets and chicken breast cutlets that I had to open and separate because I only cook for one person so I can just grab a bag and make enough for me. I also sliced, diced and cut fruit and vegetables and individual contained them so I can just grab a container for a meal. I wrote out my meals for the week. I have to revise a little cause there are some stuff I didn't buy and I am NOT going to another grocery story will save that for next week.

My plan is to grocery shop once a week and buy just for the week. I think it's going to turn out to be expensive. But I have to do this for me.

I already measured myself and take "before" pictures. I wanted to throw up. it's real different when you are looking in a mirror but when you look at yourself through a camera at the mirror it
s a whole different story. I had to take my own pics so I had to do it that way.

I think I am going to blog the whole experience. So tomorrow starts my first day of the "Insanity" workout and diet.

Sixty days start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment