Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Insanity here I come

I just got my insanity workout delivered today. Boy am I scared lol I decided I am going to start next monday since the workout schedules start on Mondays. Leave it to me to make my goal five days away. I am hoping this works for me. I am a little intimated because I do think the workout is geared to people who are already fit but I am going to try it. The set comes with a book with meal plans which is a big help to me. I am going to have to plan my meals in advance and shop every week. I keep telling myself I have to commit myself for me. I will probably take before pictures yikes! and blog the whole process with my results. Sunday I am going to weigh myself and measure my body and take before pictures in my sports bra like they do in Biggest Loser.

It looks like a big book with ten dvds along with the nutritional guide. From the formula I should be eating 1500 calories. So I will need to eat five - three hundred calorie meals. That's going to be tough for me to eat 5 meals. I generally eat a quick and easy breakfast and may have a banana mid morning and my biggest meal is lunch. I never eat a mid afternoon meal. I guess I will have do that 4th meal as a snack before my workout.

I will do a full review after my first day. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment