Tuesday, June 8, 2010

holy soreness & sweatyness

Day 1:

Fit test. Is no joke. You do eight different exercises for a minute. You want to document how many you do in a minute. Mine is as follow:

one: switch kicks - 50 {not so bad but still I have to motified it}

two: Power jacks - 25 {again not so bad I am pretty slow though}

three: power knees - 55 {this one was probably the easiest if I can even say that but done this exercise before}

four: Power jumps - 10 {Freakin HARD}

five: globe jumps - 5 {jumping is not my thing}

six: suicide jumps - 5 {I had to stop to throw up! lol}

seven: push up jacks - 6 {it is my ultimate goal get these downs} Although I did six I know they were not in correct form.

eight: low plank oblique - 14 {I think my number is 28 they count each side as one I counted as a set} this is another one I hope to master.

So as you can I have real low numbers don't let that fool you. I was sweating so bad. I woke up this morning so sore!!!

Day 2

Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Alot of the reviews I read say you need to do a warm up for the warm up. So TRUE. The warm up itself was a workout. There were some exercises that I just couldn't do I actually fast fwd. I really hope to go through these workouts without modifying or skipping.

Alot of the exercises I would say were sports orientated. Heismen trophy move lol basketball jumps, soft knees, mock tire drills. At the end of the dvd they did some boxing which I wish they did more of. All other circuits were done three times. The boxing circuit was only done once :(


Diet:

I am still very hungry I just deal with it. Today we had a staff meeting which the department pays for (pizza) I brought my own lunch and stuck with it. I can't believe how much prep you have to do. I see why there are so many overweight people. It's so easy to pick up fast food or order out. Even microwave food. But I have to admit I am not tired during the day.


I will keep blogging the next couple of days too.

xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment